1. Second place winner of 2014 National Competition of short story, which commemorates the 61st anniversary of the outbreak of the
glorious Algerian Liberation Revolution, M’sila state.
2. Honoured among 100 International Personalities who contributed to the spread of the Arabic language by eturn International Council for
Teaching Arabic to Non–Native Speakers, based in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, September, 14th , 15th, 2018.
1. Member of the PRFU research team since 2019– M’sila University.
2. Assistant editor member of the scientific journal (Global Review for Law)– Bordj Badji Mokhtar University–Anaba.
3. Reviewer Member of the scientific journal( MADARAT in Language and Literature)– Research Center ( Orbits) –Tebessa.
4. Reviewer Member of the C Class scientific journal ( The Text) – Larbi Ben M’hidi University– Oum El Bouaghi.
5. Assistant editor member of the scientific journal (Research Papers)– Ziane Ben Achour University–Djelfa.
6. Reviewer Member of the scientific journal (EL BAHITH for Academic Studies)– Batna 1 University.
7. Member of the organizing committee of the National Forum ( Foundations and Methods of Scientific Research) organized by the
rector of Mohamed Boudiaf University –M’sila ( December, 13th /14th,2021)
8. Member of the organizing committee of the National Forum (Employment of Folklore in Algerian Theatre), organized by the
Laboratory of Theatre Semiology between Theory and Practice, and the Faculty of Letters and Languages –M’sila University,
1. Supervising the training course “The Basics of Thesis Writing and Research Using Scientific Research
Websites (sndl, dspace, scopus, pnst, asjp)”, March, 2021. M’sila University.
2. Participation with presentation entitled “Perusal of theatrical discourse strategy:“Doaa Al–Hammam” play by Zuhour Lounissi”.
Deliberative Elements in Arab Theatrical Discourse Study Day, November 13th , 2017.The Faculty of Arts and Languages: M’sila University.
3. Participation with presentation entitled “Conceptual etymology of the lock–step curricula and monitoring in history, foundations and
functions”. The Lock Step Approach in Teaching Learning Practice National Forum, December, 12th , 13th , 2017. Algeria: Superior School of
4_ . Participation with presentation entitled “Teaching strategies in the primary school according to the competency based approach of the
second generation reform: The case of preparatory education”. Applied Linguistics and Teaching Language in School and University National
Forum, March 12th , 2018. The Linguistic and Applied Studies Laboratory– M’sila University
4. Participation with presentation entitled “Teaching strategies in the primary stage according to the competency–based approach of the second generation reform:
The case of preparatory education”. Applied Linguistics and Teaching Language in School and University National Forum, March 12th ,2018. Linguistic and
Applied Studies Laboratory– M’sila University.
5. Participation with presentation entitled “The Codex of the Arabic Manuscript between Heritage Archive and Modernity Bet”. The Manuscript: The Arabic
Reality and Prospects International Forum, April,16th , 17th , 2018. The Faculty of Arts and Languages– M’Sila University.
6_ Participation with presentation entitled “The effectiveness of the academic space in establishing new linguistic discourses and adapting interculturalism:
Deconstruction strategy in postmodern thought model. Linguistic Policies in the Maghreb Countries, Maghreb Forum, April 16th ,17th ,2018. Higher School of
7. _Participation with presentation entitled “The effectiveness of national scientific data platforms (asjp_sndl_pnst_dspace) in enhancing
the quality of university literature at the level of readability and its impact factor”. The educational symposium, organized by the University of
Continuing Training in Dali Ibrahim – Algiers, November,13th ,14th , 2021.
8. Participation with presentation entitled “The effectiveness of digital platforms in activating the culture of scientific publishing and the expansion of research
readability: Comparative study of the national platform ASJP of journals and the Jordanian platform of scientific journals. Evaluation of Scientific Publishing in
Algeria, Second International Forum, January, 5th , 6th , 2022. Djelfa: Institute of Sciences and Techniques of Physical and Sports Activities– Ziyan Achour
9_. Participation with presentation entitled “ Researcher Electronic Identity”. Modern Social and Human Studies International Conference,
December, 16th , 17th , 2021.The African Center for Research and Scientific Studies in cooperation with Al–Zaytoonah University–Lybia.
10. Participation with presentation entitled “Bibliographic documentation using Mendeley documentation programs”. Digital Containers in
scientific research National Symposium, January, 19th , 2022. National Superior School of Technology.
11. Participation with presentation entitled “The culture of publishing in indexed journals within the Scopus database”.
Scientific Symposium on IFAD Platform, January, 4th, 2022.